Important things to prepare for the upgrade
- Ensure your contact information is up to date
- If you are an admin user for your business, ensure all your sub-users are current and that their contact information is up to date
- If you use QuickBooks or Quicken, ensure that you have your Intuit online login information to easily connect your files
- If you have set up recurring transfers or BillPay transactions, those will continue to be processed as scheduled
- We recommend reviewing and updating all payee, wire, and ACH template information
- If Internet Explorer is currently your preferred browser, we recommend switching to the latest versions of Google Chrome, FireFox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari
Banking on the go,
key digital features
A seamless interface to provide you with convenient and secure access anywhere, on almost any device.
Enhanced Business Services
Enhancements to our business services, including streamlined role permissions, additional security features, and more mobile functionality.
Personal Financial Management
Our enhanced platform allows you to monitor your credit score, create savings goals, and link all of your accounts, even those held at other institutions.
Interested in joining our testing team?
Reach out to your Business Banker or Relationship Manager for more information on being a part of the pilot phase of this new digital experience.