COVID-19 Economic Relief
Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program
To help you get the relief your business needs quickly, MainStreet Bank is now accepting applications.
The SBA has specific submission timelines based on applicant and financial institution details. We will be submitting applications formally with the SBA on your behalf as soon as the SBA portal is available to us. Please note that as SBA processesing times may vary, MainStreet cannot guarantee the exact timing for your application to be processed.
Please have the following documentation and information ready to complete your application
- Payroll Documents to support your loan amount.
- Documentation that reflects a 25% revenue drop to support your eligibility.
- Your 1st Draw PPP Loan Number provided by the SBA if you participated in the first round of the Paycheck Protection Program.
Economic Impact Payments
As part of the most recent Economic Relief Package, the U.S. federal government began delivering Economic Impact Payments to eligible Americans.
- The IRS will distribute payments using the information that they have on file from your 2019 tax filing.
- MainStreet Bank does not provide your personal information to the IRS.
- All Direct Deposit Payments (including COVID-19 Economic Relief Payments) are posted once daily. We recommend limiting the number of times you check your account via online and mobile banking.