EVP, Chief Operating Officer
As Chief Operating Officer and a key member of MainStreet Bank’s leadership team, Lisa oversees the Bank’s technical operations, leveraging more than 35 years of experience in community banking. Her in-depth knowledge of operational systems capabilities and her understanding of the end-user experience have led Lisa to build a high-performing operations team since joining MainStreet Bank in 2017.
An expert in Jack Henry financial software, Lisa has methodically improved the Bank’s efficiencies and reduced costs by enhancing processes and management methods. Her initiatives have produced higher returns on investment and workflow optimization. Lisa combines expertise in IT, electronic banking, deposit operations and loan processing with a passion to provide the ultimate customer experience. Her efforts help MainStreet Bank maintain a competitive edge against other local community banks.
- Chair of the SilverLake National Board, the user organization for Jack Henry’s enterprise-wide core banking platform
- Member, Payments Advisory Council (PAC) of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Member, board of directors of the Virginia Association of Community Banks
- Member, bank operations committee of the Independent Community Bankers of America
- Board member and past chair, Virginia 1st, an organization that works across government agencies to deal with homeland security and emergency management issues affecting financial institutions
Lisa is also deeply involved in her community, volunteering for the American Legion and Purcellville Rotary.
Lisa attended Virginia Polytechnic Institute (Virginia Tech), the Virginia Bankers Association Executive Leadership Program, Leadership Loudoun and the BAI Graduate School of Bank Operations and Technology.